Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Monday, May 16, 2011

$.66 Worlds Best Cat Litter at Target!

FREE $5 Gift Card wyb 3 Worlds Best Cat Litter 8 lb $7.99
Deal and prices valid thru 6/18. Deal and prices may vary by region.
*Watch for $3/1 Worlds Best Cat Litter MQ peelies x6/30
-MIR for full purchase price wyb World’s Best Cat Litter 7-8 lb HERE x7/15

*SCENARIO*
Buy 3 Worlds Best Clumping Cat Litter ($7.99) = $23.97
-$9.00 (use 3 Manufacturer peelies found on Bags in store)
= $14.97 - $5 Gift Card Back wyb 3
= $9.97 -$7.99 ( submit for MIR HERE for Purchase Price of 1 Bag)
=$1.98 for 3 bags of Cat litter or 66¢ each after Coupons, Gift Card and MIR

Unadvertised Deals can be regional and may not be available at all stores. 

Thanks Totally Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment