Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

40 FREE songs from iTunes


Southwest is celebrating 40 years and they are giving you 40 FREE songs from iTunes to celebrate. To get the songs, just head to iTunes through this special Southwest Airlines link and enter your email address to get your code to download your songs.
  • Your code will be emailed to you in about 10 minutes
  • Then, open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store
  • Click on Redeem on the right hand side
  • Enter your code and the songs will start downloading
  • Enjoy!
Special Note: I used to fly 4-5 times a month round trip (sometimes more!) and Southwest is the BEST airline I have ever flown!They offer credit without any extra fees if you have to change your reservation, they have excellent customer service and they don't charge for up to 2 full sized 50lbs each bags!
    Thanks Southwest!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment