Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

$10 Credit at My Habit Designer Daily Deals!

Amazon has launched it’s own Daily Deal site much like Rue La La and Modnique – called My Habit.

From now until June 1st, you can get $10 off your first order when you use coupon code: MYHABIT1 at checkout.

One major difference is that My Habit offers FREE SHIPPING – with no minimum order required!! That is not something you will see on any other daily deal site!
Be sure to shop early as I imagine all the good deals will sell out early! I noticed they have a store with a ton of iPad covers...I'm going to have to check and see if there are still some left in a little bit ;-)

Thanks for the heads up Mojo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment