Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FREE Irish Spring at CVS

cvs coupon book New CVS Coupon Booklet = Free Irish Spring
There are reports of a new CVS Store Coupon booklet available by the weekly ads. The coupon booklet includes a coupon for $1 off any Irish Spring soap. Well, the 2-pk of bars are on sale for $0.88 which makes them free after coupon!
Other coupons:
$1/1 Ladys speed stick ( $2.99 this week with $2.00 ECB)
$1/1 Colgate
$1/1 Crystal Light
 +  More! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment