Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Friday, May 20, 2011

FREE Retro Cinnamon Toast Crunch Flyer/Frisbee!

UPDATE:
You may get an error the first time you go to the site, but let it cycle for a little bit and the offer should pop up.

Wow! Here’s another great freebie! Head on over Grocery Savvy (owned by General Mills), wait for the pop up screen (you may need to turn off your pop-up blockers), then sign up to take a short survey to score a FREE Retro Cinnamon Toast Crunch Flyer/Frisbee! Hurry – only available while supplies last!
**Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

NOTE: The site is running extremely slow.

Thanks Mojo Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment