Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FREE sample Ojon Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner

Ojon Shampoo and Condtioner Free Sample: Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner

Come in to any Sephora store during the month of May for a free sample duo of the new Ojon damage reverse Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner. While supplies last, no purchase necessary. While at their site go ahead and sign up to be a Sephora  beauty  insider for other great freebies and free samples (its FREE to sign up!)....I don't know if this is the full size or not, so if anyone finds out please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment