Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Mom.com *NEW* Eco-Friendly Daily Deal Site!

Mom.comMom.com is a new daily deal site started by CafeMom. They are regularly offering some good eco-friendly and organic deals. Today they are offering some pretty good ones, and here are the highlights:
  • $10 for $25 Worth of Green Home Products
  • $25 for a $50 Gift Card for Book Rentals
  • $15 for $30 Worth of Eco-Conscious Skin Care Products
  • $25 for $50 Worth of Gourmet Chocolate Bars
  • $5 for a One Year Subscription to Disney FamilyFun Magazine (a $9.95 value)
Check out Mom.com and sign-up to get their daily alerts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment