Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Play Pogo Games FREE + Win Prizes!

While I don't have the time to play as many computer games as I would like, my mother LOVES her Pogo Games! I think everytime I go over to her house to pick her up to go shopping she is playing on of her slot games or card games. My husband is another who LOVES his computer Games and not too long ago we had a lengthy discussion about "Risk"...how unusual being married to a Marine ;) Enjoy these offers! When you sign up, you will receive updates and keep track of your points, and more! Create your own personalized avatar and chat with other people while you play free online games!

No comments:

Post a Comment