Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ready for TLC's Extreme Couponing?!

Free Coupon E CourseOk so maybe we're not all cut out for that type of couponing...TLC showcases the fine art of how to not spend and my goal here is to play show and tell with offers and how to's. I posted a bit ago about an offer that teaches you how to live frugally, well, here is an offer that teaches you coupons!

You’ll get the Monday Couponing Class and the daily tips and deals delivered to your inbox. In ten short classes, you’ll be bringing home hundreds of dollars in free toiletries, makeup, medicines, household items, non-perishables and other essentials every month!!! So, give it a try...you can always learn the hard way like I did :-p ...I don't recommend it...it is a bit pricey lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment