Welcome to my blog! I'm Natalie, military wife on a military budget! I don't have human children, but I do have Penelope, my bull dog!
I started My Sinful Savings to share
the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recycle used beauty tools for New FREE EcoTools Products!!! WooHoo!


If you are looking for a way to exchange your old make-up brushes, bath sponges, body washes, etc. for new ones, then you may be interested in participating in the EcoTools “Choose to Live Beautifully” Campaign.  EcoTools has partnered with Recyclebank and is encouraging women to “live beautifully” by mailing in your new or used beauty items!  In return for your donated product(s), you will receive a coupon (valued up to $7.99!) for a FREE EcoTool product (limit 2 coupons per person).  Allow up to 6 weeks for your EcoTools coupons to arrive in the mail.

Items to send in:

  • Cosmetic Brushes
  • Body Washes and Scrubs
  • Body Lotions and Butters
  • Hand and Heel Creams
  • Body Mists
  • Bath Sponges

Here’s what you’ll need to do…

Mail in your products, along with your full name and mailing address to:
Choose to Live Beautifully Campaign
c/o Skirt Public Relations
2320 North Damen Ave, Suite 2D
Chicago, Illinois 60647

*As mentioned on the EcoTools Facebook Wall, there is not a set end date for this promotion, but they suggest sending in your products sooner rather than later!

Upcoming Events (Swap Tools in Person): If you live in the Santa Monica area, you can swap tools in person at the Santa Monica event on Saturday, May 21st from 10AM to 6PM!  Or you can attend the Chicago event on May 24th or the Washington, DC event on May 26th!  Go here for all the details.

Final thought...Since you are mailing items and postage is not cheap, try sending items that are lighter in weight. And I can't promise, but it looks like you can send the 2 items together for the 2 coupons, BUT personally, I'm sending them separately as I would rather not risk them saying no.

Thanks Hip2Save, Susan and Aimee!

No comments:

Post a Comment