I started My Sinful Savings to share the best prices, coupons, bargains, and deals I can find -- with you! If you're new around here, head on over
to Coupon 101 and you too can master the art of saving on EVERYTHING...because with this economy ...its a sin to pay full price!
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
SORRY! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!
Wow! Blogger really did a number on my blog! I am really sorry for the reposts and new/old posts, I will be fixing this asap...I didn't do it but I can try to fix it. I have emailed them and have checked things and they are not getting back to me. Please just keep an eye out for posts dates as that seems to be the biggest issue (old posts posting now) as well as pages are posting as entries....again, I am really sorry, I am doing what I can to fix this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























No comments:
Post a Comment